Ted: You’re afraid of the seven dwarfs?
Robin: Just Doc. He’s creepy! I mean, the guy’s got a medical degree. What’s he doing hanging around a bunch of coal miners?
How I Met Your Mother season 2, episode 9 “Slap Bet”
I can only imagine what Robin would have thought about this list of rejected potential dwarf names… (my faves in bold). Oh, also, I really enjoy how several current rappers/hip hop stars seem to have culled their names from this list. Where is the dub step version of Hi-Ho?!?!
- Deafy (not cool, Disney, not cool)
- Dirty (as in Ol’ and Bastard?)
- Hickey (I’m assuming this doesn’t mean like a makeout hickey but idk for sure)
- Neurtsy (I need to know what this means!?)
- Puffy (“or Diddy, P. Papa, Papa Diddy Pap? I don’t know what you’re calling yourself these days”)
- Shorty (all I can think of is either swing my way or hey it’s your birthday, gonna party like it’s your birthday)
- Sneezy-Wheezy (this is clearly an homage to Lil Wayne when he is feeling under the weather)
- Snoopy (I think they meant to say Snoop D-O-Double-G)
- Swift (hey, how did Taylor get up in here? This ain’t her genre!)
- Wheezy (We can go back to calling him this now that he’s over his cold I guess)
Aspiring artists – please note that these names are still available: Dizzy, Jaunty, Neurtsy, Scrappy, Snappy, Sniffy and Strutty.
Lists of Note via io9
2 thoughts on “You’re Afraid of the Seven Dwarfs? FYI They Are A Hip Hop Crew”