HIMYM creators Craig Thomas and Carter Bays hosted a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) recently. The page ended up with over 10,000 comments, so we’ve compiled some of the most interesting information for you right here! There are many spoiler … Continue reading The Good Stuff From The Thomas & Bays Reddit AMA (Re-post from Ted-Mosby.com)
Greetings, mother lovers! The 200th episode of our beloved show has just passed, and I couldn’t be happier with it. FINALLY the writers delivered the heartfelt, thoughtful, and charming story that we have been missing so much throughout this season. … Continue reading HIMYM Episode Review: How Your Mother Met Me
Have you been wondering about the mother is on How I Met Your Mother? If so, you’re in exactly the right place (at the right time)! ORIGINALLY POSTED 1/4/13 UPDATED THROUGH SEASON 9, EPISODE 22 “THE END OF THE AISLE” The season 8 … Continue reading HIMYM: The Mother Revealed, Theories Disproved & Clues To Still Possible Connections!
We’re officially in the final season of How I Met Your Mother, and I am so far really happy with the direction that the show is taking. It’s not perfect, but these first two episodes gave me more of that … Continue reading HIMYM Season 9: Top 5 Predictions
Summer has ended and fall TV is finally back, which means the much-anticipated return of Ted Mosby, The Mother, and the whole HIMYM gang. I’ve already covered every teeny tiny detail we know about The Mother, so I won’t go … Continue reading It’s All Happening…HIMYM Season 9 Premier TONIGHT – Meet The Mother!
We know who she is! Details below this hopefully spoiler protecting blurb :)I don’t know yet! I’m sorry if I got your hopes up for a moment. But there is a great chance we will find out tonight, and if … Continue reading HIMYM Something New: And The Mother Is….
Click here for a compilation of all the clues and theories about The Mother! Season 8 of How I Met Your Mother finally arrived this week, and it was an awesome episode. It had some interesting developments, and the big … Continue reading HIMYM Season 8 Premier – Farhampton
Normal people actually turn things in well in advance of deadlines, and thus submit eligible entries for contests that they were invited to enter. Not me, though! I make sure to make everything else a priority, so I have to … Continue reading I’m Apparently A Better Procrastinator Than I Am A HIMYM Fan
I’ve been wanting to make a HIMYM mix for a while now, and I think I’ve determined the core base of songs to include. Despite my uuber-fan status, I’m sure I’ve missed some, so please comment with suggested additions! I tried to limit it to songs that are actually discussed and/or performed by characters on the show, because otherwise I would be overwhelmed with trying to find the entire soundtrack. If you’re seeking that information, though, be sure to check out How I Met Your Mother Music, which was very helpful.
- Hey Beautiful – The Solids (theme song)
- We Rule The School – Belle & Sebastian (music Ted remembers from when he dated Natalie)
- Summer Breeze – Seals & Crofts (Dr. O’Brien’s guilty pleasure song)
- Tub Thumping – Chumbawumba (Marshall’s VDay mix for Lily that plays in her apartment/Chinese restaurant)
- Voices – Cheap Trick (Ted attempts karaoke with this song in “The Pineapple Incident”)
- You Give Love A Bad Name – Bon Jovi (1st on Barney’s get psyched mix!)*
- Don’t Go Breakin’ My Heart – Elton John & Kiki Dee (Lily and Marshall’s karaoke song)
- Good Feeling – Violent Femmes (Marshall and Lily’s official song)
- I Am Woman – Helen Reddy (Radio request for Swarley)
- I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) – The Proclaimers (The soundtrack to all adventures in Marshall’s Fiero!)
- Here I Go Again – Whitesnake (Barney mentions when discussing Marshall’s bachelor party)
- Alguien Soy Yo (Somebody’s Me) – Enrique Iglesias (Gael)
- Cats In The Cradle – Harry Chapin (Barney sings karaoke to this, alone, while holding the baby sock)
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynryd Skynyrd (one reason why woo girls go woo!)
- Kokomo – The Beach Boys (plays when Ted & Barney are trying to serve drinks in 3 Days of Snow)
- Murder Train – The Foreskins (this is the go-to soundtrack for all fight scenes now, I love it)
- All By Myself – Eric Carmen (All By Ourselves played as Robin & Barney searched for couples friends)
- Informer – Snow (Marshall references the lyrics in his letter to himself, written when he was 15)
More after the break – click “read more” at right!
Continue reading “How I Met Your Mother: The Musical Mega-Mix!”